nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Last edited:

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Thanks man, it is!
With the current gearing it's toping out in the high 40's, but can still pop wheelies with a twist if you're not leaning all the way forward.

Handles corners well also, it's got a 700c front tire and a 26"/1.75" tire on the rear, weighs 60lbs ready to ride, and has a nice low center of gravity.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
ok. well then where can i buy an engine. cause i know how to weld, fabricate, and machine just fine.
I can sell you one, or Herm over at herdans has them (in factory stock form) for a bit cheaper then me.

If you want you can have me do the performance tuning to make it run like the engine on the bike in the vid.

There's a few HP difference separating our modified ones, to the factory stock S6S that Herdan sells.

mobike91

Sep 14, 2010
lebanon, oregon
I can sell you one, or Herm over at herdans has them (in factory stock form) for a bit cheaper then me.

If you want you can have me do the performance tuning to make it run like the engine on the bike in the vid.

There's a few HP difference separating our modified ones, to the factory stock S6S that Herdan sells.
alrighty. well can you give me a few price quotes, and the mods/changes to the motor you wil perform. i do like knowing whats going on with my motor, for i do know how to tune them as well. i just need to know what you do to it incase i need to change those settings for my own convienence or to the fact of not blowing the motor.

thanks wil