How to navigate this site for dummies!

GoldenMotor.com

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
How about a Thread,or stickey.close to the introduce yourself.
That stayed there!
That addresses the questions that many of us puter "challenged"members can go to. So we don't have to ask for help using the members and the moderators time putting out fires.That's where I'd spend alot of my time!!Till I got the swing of things!
If there already is one I haven't found it yet!Still fumbling around!

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
No,What I'm saying is a kinda tutorial on strickly how to navigate the site.Not how to adjust your clutch or carb or whatever.
For instance.I couldn't figure out how to post pics.So when I finally got frustrated enough I asked and was directed to the threads on how to use Photo-Bucket.So I loaded all my pics on Photo-Bucket and then could'nt figure out how to get them from Photo-Bucket to MB.So I finally re-sized them on my computer and now I can load them to MB that way."It's easier for me"
Then I couldn't figure out how to PM= send/recieve.I asked and I promptly recieved instructions on how to do that.
You guy's are very quick to help out and I can't tell you how much that's appreciated,but if there was a step by step,"Maybe even printable" place to go for computer dummies like me it would free up alot of time for other members and moderators from putting out fires.Thanks for all your help!Kip.