Black Rat

GoldenMotor.com

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
.xx.kind of reminds me of a vincent motocycle at a glance definatly a verry cool ride im interested in what kind of frame and where did you get the disk set up (angry sasquatch)

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
The custom tensioner bracket looks cool and unique. I like the rear disk mount too.

Last edited:

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
Your build looks really good. Glad you have success! I really like the chain tensioner bracket. Did you make your own fenders? I don't run any chain guards or fenders because I kept getting breakages on the chain guards. If you have some really heavy duty fenders though, it makes the bike look much better.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Looks beautiful. Sometimes the heads do nothing to performance, sometimes they actually can lower performance because the engine is fighting the added compression. Have fun and ride safely! :)

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
That is a good point. I wonder if anybody has ever actually lowered the compression on one of these (by using a spacer or machining the combustion chamber in the head), maybe using a longer intake tube with it or changing the timing.

I remember reading about an Indian (country of India) motorcycle racer who used Dremel tools to cut grooves in his cylinder heads, which cut knocking and prevented lugging the bike even in top gear at very slow speeds. It was in Popular Mechanics a long time ago.

Looks beautiful. Sometimes the heads do nothing to performance, sometimes they actually can lower performance because the engine is fighting the added compression. Have fun and ride safely! :)

NewAge

Jun 19, 2009
California
very cool, where does a guy find a front disc mount for a springer like that, i have been looking for one of those.