Another Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
i think we need to set up our own race maybe rent out the track ,have a motorized bicycle swap meet / motorized bike show what i was thinking was invited a lot of this vendors to see whats new in the market have our self a little race and maybe have a picnic i was thinking towarsd the end of august beginnig of septemper i dont tell me what you guys think

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Well my chain tensioner got sucked into the spokes after I made a few changes to the bike. Lucky I was only trying to start her.
Clay (foureasy) had a puch cylinder head lying around and he got that to fit nice.

Now my goal is to make my bike safer and a little slower and add a few things.

Im gonna replace my rear wheel with a 24" wheel, how much top end will I loose???
Im going to throw a disc break on the front
add a rear fender
wrap my exhast
figure out a way to tension my chain without ever having to worry about it going into the spokes

Also going to get the frame/ forks / tank/ and rims powder coated. Do you guys have an idea on what the will cost?

Let me know what you think

peace

Attachments

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
hey bro talk to bill he has a powder coating machineat the shop on ruthraff how about welding your chain tesioner thats what bill did on my trike

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
thats awesome to hear.

I may get the stock tensioner welded or try and come up with a different tensioner and get that welded. Im not sure yet.

But thanks for the info!

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
While welding the stock tensioner in place is a viable option, it also limits it's full range of adjustablity (forward and back)... though that's fine too particularly if you use a half link, I'm just thinking if you've access to welding equipment anyway - why not do the full span tensioner mount? It's just my opinion - but I think it looks better too, more "factory" if ya know what I mean...

My favorite example, and I don't even know who's bike it is :( *shame*

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
if you dont want to weld the tensioner you could always drill a pilot hole down the center of the tensioner and add a self taping screw yes i been taking my bike to bill since he move his buisness back home i really like his work his number is 520-777-0924