Live Help/Repairs

GoldenMotor.com

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Might help if we could post area where we live and be willing to help in person with installs and repairs. It's not about money Free help because you care and enjoy this hobby. Also great way to find others to ride with.

Just a thought?

Adam

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
No not video person to person Section where newbs can go to find help in their area when they are ready to give up. sometimes hands on works better than reading and it could help some of our members from busting keyboards if ya know what I mean.

Members could post in the section where they live and could use PM's strictly to set up help.

Adam

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Most members post their locations. It appears in the upper right hand corner of each post that member makes. Look for a knowledgable person in the PA area. Maybe you can hook up that way. There is also the live chat, which many members use to get immediate answers to their questions. There has been some discussion about a locator that could put members who live close by in touch but the idea hasn't jelled yet. Good luck.
Tom

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Not looking for knowledge Tom. Just trying to make suggestions to help. Right hand corner helps if you put the town of the state your in. Not all do. We have a hookup section called Events & Rallies.

Adam

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I am already doing this. One guy I know blew up his china [hot rod mods too many rpms]. We were there teasing the poor guy giving our support. That Probably don't count.rotfl Good idea I like it!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Might help if we could post area where we live and be willing to help in person with installs and repairs. It's not about money Free help because you care and enjoy this hobby. Also great way to find others to ride with.

Just a thought?

Adam
I like it Adam!
Start a thread "Help in your area" or some thing? Where folks can volunteer or be sent to look for some one to help em.

Very cool idea and good heart Adam. I say again, motorized bicycle riders are half a bubble off plumb. But seemingly always to the good. snork

(sad part, I really want to keep our crazy just ours and not let the general public find out about motorized bicycle riding

Last edited:

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
you mean like live chat? and it would be cool and w

you mean like live chat? and it would be cool... and with video would be awsome lol - see give me an inch i will take an mile for free ill go a gallixie lol.shft.

Just a thought?

Adam

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
in what catagory ? general?

in what catagory ? general?
I like it Adam!
Start a thread "Help in your area" or some thing? Where folks can volunteer or be sent to look for some one to help em.

Very cool idea and good heart Adam. I say again, MBers are half a bubble off plumb. But seemingly always to the good. snork

(sad part, I really want to keep our crazy just ours and not let the general public find out about motorized bicycle riding)