CCC Rat Rod (New Pictures)

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Time to post some updated photos. The paint was remove from the frame, the chain guard tabs were removed, the front fork fender support was cut to lower the front as much as possible, the front motor mount is in the works. The next step is to seal the tank and clear coat the frame and tank.

I sure have the urge to put some paint on that frame. Best just leave that alone.

Attachments

tommyboy1442

Nov 25, 2009
chicago
whats up dude, very nice build so far. i think thats a dyno cruiser frame, but i have the same frame but in gt kustom kruiser version.i have the 3 inch tire on mine. i used handle bar risers as a pivoting rear mount. it works on 2.25 and up tires if your chain hits the tire, otherwise stock mount is fine.i have a migargi i did a front billet motor mount on(blue bike), and im doing same for the kustom kruiser in the front....

Attachments

Last edited:

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
Nice build man! That looks like a smaller sproket on the rear ..what sort of speed are you getting from your set up and is that a drum on the front? Cheers

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Like Scotto Said...I may be done building them (Well Maybe) but never done riding them.

I had recently gone thru a time with motors not lasting; since my kid does not ride the bikes anymore they have become reliable. Go Figure...

Hey Ratrod: 40 tooth rear sprocket and a Drum Brake on the front.