My rat rod chopper

GoldenMotor.com

rustymullet

Jan 22, 2010
Oak Creek, Wi.
Flag Ettiquete, look it up some time. I just dont agree with the whole upside down flag thing. Thats my opionion, But that same flag gives you that right. I dont agree with whats going on in the country these days either, I just think that the we need to respect our flag a little more than using it as a statement of unaproval of our government, or tacking it up to wall.

DJEEPER

Nov 9, 2009
Yorktown
thanks! :)

i enjoy photography. In this picture i tried to grab a couple things to keep the theme military related. These were taken at Yorktown battlefields. The statue in the background dates back a hundred years ago. (interesting fact: It was hit by lightning back in 1903 (if i remember correctly) and it blew the arms and head off)
I have the chopper, which is mil. theme, and i put the helmet on the back sissy bar in a silhouette. it reminded me of the rifle in the ground at the site of a fallen soldier.

Also the colors are pretty too, haha :D

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
79years of bad + no good = all bad some one need to rewight the books in the lords house doncha know?

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
not exactly my style , but with that said, you can tell you have attention for detail and did some awsome custom work! very cool, you should be proud.

DJEEPER

Nov 9, 2009
Yorktown
haha, yeah, i understand its not everyone's cup of tea :)

i have had the tame, bolt together bikes before. i wanted to take it a step further with this build. When i do things, i really hate hate HATE to have to do them twice because of an error. for the first 2 months or so i researched and designed before i started collecting parts.

jrol22

Mar 19, 2010
IL
Hey dude thats nice. But my question is. Is the reason why you took off the pedals was cause they wouldnt turn with the engine, and the engine wouldnt fit because of the crank????

Thats the partial reason why I have decided to get rid of my pedals. My engine has an electric start with a pull start back up. I just hate all the damn wires!!!! lol...way way WAY too many!

DJEEPER

Nov 9, 2009
Yorktown
i just got rid of mine because i was going for a clean minichopper bike look, not a mini chopper bicycle look :p

plus, on long rides, i like to have my feet even with each other.... im just OCD like that :D

jrol22

Mar 19, 2010
IL
LOL its cool. Like I had mentioned...Thats what Im going for with mine. Now i can actually PLACE the motor on the frame itself..not on a rack...can still use all the parts I bought...I was planning on doing that since I started the rack build...just wasnt sure about the no pedals part.

But now....now...I am motivated...lol

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
word buddy! i like it, super long fork looks pretty americana if you ask a canadian.

i honestly dont know what im gonna do for my next bike.....

might be selling the one i just built tomorrow to recoup the investment.
(just got laid off) i might work on something....

ill probley just spend all the cash trying to kep going until pogie comes in but overall

thats one of my favorites for sure :)

DJEEPER

Nov 9, 2009
Yorktown
haha, thanks for the love.

One thing i keep procrastinating is plugging up the bottom bracket hole. really shouldnt be hard to find a rubber plug or something haha.

or maybe i should put disco lights in there X-D

Edrockmcboy

Jul 6, 2011
Arizona
this is exactly what i want for my bike haha. How did you come across those fork fab or did you find them. If fab from what originally and if not were did you get them?

Edrockmcboy

Jul 6, 2011
Arizona
However in my build, my first by the way and will definatly take a long time, i want the back end to have a lower look with a bigger front wheel look.

DJEEPER

Nov 9, 2009
Yorktown
I built the forks out of an old 1" threaded steer tube from another fork, and welded it up with 1.5" DOM steel tubing.

This bike is for sale, by the way ;)

$550