GT2 bicycle retailers

GoldenMotor.com

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
usa bike motors drop their price on the gt 2 and gt 1 gt 1 bike is 299. was 500.00 and gt 2 bike is 315. was 550. i live a couple of blocks away from their shop and i got a email thats saids they had work with their distributor and they negotiated a beter price for the gt 1 amd gt 2 bikes

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
GT1 price $295. USD
GT2 Price $310. USD
My combo deal with the 4G T Belt Drive Engine Kit ans save a further $10. USD
and If you are close enough my supplier will let you pick it up also.
Terry

Noped

Apr 21, 2010
Natchez, ms
Well, there is GTR1 in frame tank : Custom MotorBicycle Engine Mounts Fitting Felt and In-Frame Gastanks. similar to the grubee bike.

Right now I believe USA is the only one contracted to sell the GT bikes.
Howdy FR,

I would love to check out the amptbikes new bike but can't wait; at present it looks like the fuligua gt2 is the only one made that has not only built in tank but hd hubs, front susp. and the best part for me is the sprocket already placed where it should be and plus it has the extra wide crank. i can find no threads with guys who know these g2's and if they will stay on the road with the honda ghx50 motor pushing it; i can not afford to have it fall apart or the gas tank begin to leak or having to replace other parts too often.

any advice?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Fairracing..... Picture is insane!.... How did you guys paint that wheel? How is the paint holding up.... Looks great!... I want to do that to my wheels
We just did a light sanding and painted it with Dupli Color Engine Enamel & High Heat paint. It was the only paint we had and it came out great.

It's been a long time since we painted it and it looks as good as day one.