Which should I get ?

GoldenMotor.com

jdixon42

Aug 5, 2013
Fremont, California

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
buy whichever one that guarantees a performance increase without having to get a matching carb or do a porting job on the engine (be sure that guarantee is 'money back')

wing nut

Aug 9, 2012
warren p.a.
ask your self ..which would fit on the bike & give less mounting trouble
do you have room ? or will you need to bend or mod a bit
what has the look you want ?...
either pipe is a good one & both has their merits
the arrow pipe is what i regularly use ...it needed pipe wrap to not singe my knee ..........& its really loud :D
remember any pipe that isnt secured on the exhaust tip end will vibrate alot & eventually wreck your exhaust mounts

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
That exhaust from Arrow is awesome. I have used it on a few different builds. It sounds good and gives a good boost in power. You shouldn't have any issues mounting it. It bolts right up and has slotted holes on the flange so you can adjust it a little to get the angle you want. I don't know much on that other exhaust other then it looks crappy.

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
nope, but typical response from sellers of these performance parts (after buyer sees no difference) is that more part & work are needed before any difference in performance will be seen

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
SBP expansion chamber is very nice. I got the nickle plated one. It increased speed an average of 5-7mph and hills don't seem to bog the engine down nearly as much. I,m guessing it will hit 40 mph now on straight aways. 35 is as fast as I've registered it. I get to thinking the damage it would do if I had a wreck. It will cruise nicely at 30mph with more throttle left.