anyone else waiting on tax returns?

GoldenMotor.com

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I will not be getting money back this year. I have had a couple of tough tax years in a row. I had better plan on inexpensive mods.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
Definitely waiting on warmer weather. And my wifes build can't start till we get some money so.....yeah,waiting on tax return as well.

olsmokeybeard

Jun 18, 2011
Portland, ME
i mean yeah, technically the money is already spent. thankfully my credit score still keeps me from having credit cards... otherwise... -phewww-.

and hey, Velodrome... don't worry about the bike, it's just fiiine... for the most part.

a little rust isn't going to hurt! it builds character right?

.weld

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
If you filed electronically the IRS isnt even accepting them til the 31st. Something to do with all that crap with the fiscal cliff and new tax stuff that went along with it. Just go to IRS.GOV and try to look up your return. Yea I am waiting as well. Need to build my bike a set of wheels.

captzuzu

Jan 29, 2013
New Mexico
Wife just did turbo tax they are saying the Guv. is only taking tax from people that owe money and holding back on returns tell further notice.

Highwaystar

Jan 22, 2012
Indiana
I will be paying off a Whizzer I put a deposit on. I also plan on doing a new build too. I am leaning towards a GT2 frame, but I have a couple other bikes that would make killer MBs, including a Dyno Roadster,an old Schwinn Speedster and a Schwinn Fleet. Decisions, decisions...

Oh yeah, my oldest daughter is now 14, so she wants a bike to cruise around on too.

olsmokeybeard

Jun 18, 2011
Portland, ME
WELP! Already got my returns... guess it helps filing them the first week of January, putting me at the top of the queue!

already ordered an HS Grubee 4G T Belt kit from gasbikes.net (cheapest w/ shipping... sorry blowbyu.ca!)

got so many crazy plans going on with this re-do build...
but i'll be sure to start a new thread on that once the kit comes in!