bolt on trike rearends

GoldenMotor.com

Thephx1911

Dec 9, 2012
Hi all fast teddy PM me I Explained to him I had a minor Shoulder surgery today. I am going to try and get some pictures tomarrow. & Exact pricing & Colors available for the bolt on kit I was referring to I will also list his shop contact info in the post. With web site. They are a small mom & pop shop just getting started & have different hours on deferent days but open 7 days a week. Good people Renee has over 20 + years as a bike Mechanic he does any thing from new cheap to high end Vintage bikes. Thanks for you Patients this is a great Forum.

Thephx1911

Dec 9, 2012
I will try this again still trying to figure out this system bear with me. I took some pics today I thought I got one posted I Guses not will try again the owner was out so info tomarrow & for some reason I can only get 1 pic to upload here we go. It has 1 bolt that holds it in the drop out & 1 on each side for Support you could drill or use like coster brake straps on those.the stocket is a freewheel so no problem for Reverse with Electric front hub. You will see maybe

Attachments

Thephx1911

Dec 9, 2012
Sorry to all I've had some problems with my Surgery. Haven't been able to get the information I said I would get for you. I feel bad about it I'm not that way not following through on thing's. as soon as I'm up & about I will get it posted. Again I Apologize to everyone. Thphx1911

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Hope you get feeling better. I was thinking that there may have been problems with your surgery when we didn't hear back.
Anything that involves a joint or your back is about sure to cause a problem when they work on it.

Get well. The trikes will wait I'm sure.

Steve.