Me and Sissy

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
It seems to be but it was so cold that it was a short miserable ride today. First warm day I'll know more. I also have a big red electric bike with two motors. I don't use it much now so I might just sell the two engines with the friction wheels and keep it for a regular bike. I still have to test ride the sissy with the electric motor. I think I'm going to slip it onto the bike trail and see what happens. I'm sure something will be said, but maybe not. I doubt that anyone can tell when I kick in the electric assist.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
just keep pedaling your legs and they will never know the diference. i pedal when on the road all the time. it keeps the legs going and their is no resistance

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
that was my plan. Besides without the engine noise of a gas I doubt they even know I shouldn't be there. I just won't tell anyone my name lol..

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I know you said that you wanted to slow your bike down, what size sprocket are you using? It looks like a 44t, if you were to put a 50t or I've even heard of a 52t, it would slow you quite a bit. Keep the shiney side up...Kelly

I have a couple of different sprockets in the swap shop.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Thank Joe but I really want to run it like it is a while to see what happens. I;m not thrilled with how plain it looks now

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
This is the handicapped version.... I haven't been able to test this prototype yet but I think it will do just fine.