where to buy pipe

GoldenMotor.com

70dad

Jan 12, 2011
oklahoma
im wanting to cut and extend the pipe to the back of the bike but im not sure what the common store/place is to purchace pipe the same size as the stock bend pipe. thanks

skiball83

Nov 18, 2010
Chicago
Ive heard of people using 1/2" copper plumbing or emt electrical pipe with some fittings (home depot). Your best bet though is just replacing the stock pipe with a SBP expansion chamber. Dont have one yet as I have a messed up threading on my exhaust port, but as soon as its fixed I know what Im ordering. Heard really great things just check the website. More power is always a plus and it exhausts out the back.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
If you're handy and creative you can use 1/2 or 3/4" EMT (electrical conduit) There are benders made just for EMT and it can be bent in almost any configuration your mind can imagine.(within reason, of course). You'll need to be able to braze or weld but conduit is cheap, readily available and it won't rust.
Tom

Attachments

rat bike

Dec 2, 2010
california
if you can give me the length and style bike you want to put this pipe on I can build you one if that may be a route you want to go