muffler for morini engine?

GoldenMotor.com

Emerica

Feb 1, 2008
Mine went pretty good off a start but it took awhile to get the springs in the clutch worn in they were really stiff. Then a bit of playing with fluids. My clutch problems were more related to slip and the clutch expanding too late. 26in wheel, stock front engine sprocket and the china 44 on the rear.

You seriously have more power than you need on a bike unless you are a heavyweight.
If a china gets you around, the 3.2 stock with be faster but not too much.
Most mopeds legally have to be less hp, and you can tune a moped to do much more.
A stock Canadian Tomos will do 45km/h top end. The exhaust is very restricted.
You add a expansion chamber, open air filter and upjet the carb, can take you to the 60'km/h, change the sprockets 26f/28r stock, to 27f/22r takes you to 70/kmh area
And all that is on a smaller wheelbase 16's

I guess my point is, if you are making a show bike, off road bike or need the bragging rights then go nuts on hp.
If you want one thats a step up from the china, wont hurt your wallet as much and is still upgradable the the 3.2 is enough.

If you are stuck at a dead stop and the engine is bogging then id look at the clutch fluid, springs and then gearing or the load involved.