Give back

GoldenMotor.com

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
A monthly sticky to raise money to give to the forum.

Say active member has a worthy item to sell to highest bidder all Moines donated to motorbicycling.com to help with cost. could be bike part could be fresh bread??? What ever you think will sell No reserves no starting bids highest bid wins.

Adam.

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
(^)116 views no interest. Times are tuff for all I my self see that little spot to the left that reads donations and say I should but green is so hard to give up and get nothing in return. It seems to me that giving money is hard but I have no problem giving stuff.So if we can get something going I have stuff. Its a win win if you think about it. You give, he pays you ship & the forum gets a donation from not one but two. Let the moderators work out the legal stuff. come on lets get this done.

Thanks,

Adam

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
I like your idea, but the other charities are all over us at work and in front of the grocery store.
Then again, it seems to work well on Barret-Jackson auctions.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
guys this post really makes me smile. you all posting and staying active sharing and teaching is more then enough of a return to me. i enjoy the pictures and reading how to make the bikes run better and the great friends i have met on this site. that is why i started the forum. the sponsors more then cover my costs and also people that sell stuff in the swap shop sometimes make donations if the site helped them sell their product. enjoy the site like i and so many others do. the financial side is all taken care of. the greatest tip you could give to this site is thru posting on making our rides better and no paypal required for that :)

Steve M

Nov 27, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana
I was thinking about getting something for a donation to this site like maybe some Motorbicycling.com buisnes cards to hand out when you get questions about your bike with a place on the back to write your name or handle there. Also I think about a forum search prize from maybe a part from a vendor or a gift certificate to any vendor when a member finds the little motorbicycle address icon hidden in a response from a previous post. That way people will look at other post and get other great ideas. Just a thought.
Steve.
drn2

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
I was thinking about getting something for a donation to this site like maybe some Motorbicycling.com buisnes cards to hand out when you get questions about your bike with a place on the back to write your name or handle there....
That's a good thought that benefits all! Tho I must admit I made mine outa purely selfish reasons,

"Then they ask where can I get one? and I've no choice but to fling a pile of motorbicycling.com bike cards up in the air as my ninja style distraction and frantically vroom off in a desperate escape attempt..."

http://motorbicycling.com/f15/bike-cards-12390.html#post161304

:D

Steve M

Nov 27, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
That's a good thought that benefits all! Tho I must admit I made mine outa purely selfish reasons,

"Then they ask where can I get one? and I've no choice but to fling a pile of motorbicycling.com bike cards up in the air as my ninja style distraction and frantically vroom off in a desperate escape attempt..."

http://motorbicycling.com/f15/bike-cards-12390.html#post161304

:D
I was thinking about getting something for a donation to this site like maybe some Motorbicycling.com buisnes cards to hand out when you get questions about your bike with a place on the back to write your name or handle there. Also I think about a forum search prize from maybe a part from a vendor or a gift certificate to any vendor when a member finds the little motorbicycle address icon hidden in a response from a previous post. That way people will look at other post and get other great ideas. Just a thought.
Steve.
drn2
id chip in, and or buy something, BUT roughly 80% of my monthly income pays my med costs :( id be keen to the idea of cards though, say we hook up with some printer somewhere. AND vendors, eqch card has maybe some type of code on it, = x amount off a kit or part, in turn site gets a bit from vendor. also card sales kick some back to the site, no matter what , site gets teh greenage. a bunch of liberals cant be wrong, going green ( here) can be good, aka, a Win-win situation

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
guys this post really makes me smile. you all posting and staying active sharing and teaching is more then enough of a return to me. i enjoy the pictures and reading how to make the bikes run better and the great friends i have met on this site. that is why i started the forum. the sponsors more then cover my costs and also people that sell stuff in the swap shop sometimes make donations if the site helped them sell their product. enjoy the site like i and so many others do. the financial side is all taken care of. the greatest tip you could give to this site is thru posting on making our rides better and no paypal required for that :)
With that in mind, I'd suggest printing yer own with yer bike & w/e info you wish to include, we'd be honored if ya added in "motorbicycling.com" on it somewhere... it'd be awesome if you decided to share it by posting a pic of it in the thread http://motorbicycling.com/f15/bike-cards-12390.html (^)