my cafe tracker rat

GoldenMotor.com

slowlowchev

Mar 5, 2010
san diego
Thanks. I got the forks off a dyno cruiser. They are just tripple crown forks. You can get them on eBay with any sort of stem size or thread for like $50. I then used two bmx stems and lengths of mtn bike handlebars as clip ons. I thnk I will braze on some front brake posts like I did for the rear. I almost got plowed over twice the other day coming home from work.

Last edited:

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
Those are both nice rides. Your photo shoot with the car shows off the style nicely.

slowlowchev

Mar 5, 2010
san diego
Yeah, she's heavy. But still pretty fast. Not sure what size the sprocket is. It's the one the kit came with. 40something. My motor has a really loud clackety clutch and my tank vibrates against the frame and sounds like a buzzer.

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
recently built mine and so did my buddy. here are some pictures. sorry if they are fuzzy I took them with my phone.
Hey slowlowchev, I think we meet at ye old bicycle shope! I was getting a front brake for my bike which was not done yet. I now have 70 miles on her and am hopeing to meet up with other riders in are area. I dont live far from you, lets try to get some people on board to get a gathering and ride together. Maybe start off at ye old? Shoot me a message.