"Denver Area Ride VI"

GoldenMotor.com

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
so ill prob be riding later...anyone wanna meet up?
I would like to, but, it's a weekday... work, kids, ect. Will and I should be good to ride on Saturday if you and Dave want to meet somewhere and put in some miles. Otherwise, I was planning on setting up this Season's first DAR cruise, I was thinking Saturday April 7th. Should be enough time for others to plan for, and good weather for everyone to wanna cruise I hope...

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
ive got a messenger race sat night starting at 5.... so i cant do saturday...ill do my best to keep the 7th open though...maybe sunday instead?
If you can't make it... you can't make it. IDK if we are even going to cruise this Saturday for sure yet, we'll see. As far as the DAR's, Saturday is pretty much the day that they will all be on. Everybody agreed last season that Saturday is the best day to plan for, since Sunday is declared a lazy-day or ect?. I'll try to plan for the first Saturday of every month, unless more then half of us can't make it. Then I'd more then likely schedule it for the following Saturday. If its an unscheduled spontaneous ride I don't mind if it's on a Saturday or Sunday, you have my number just hit me up.

Keep in touch :)

Frank