BikeBerry.com

GoldenMotor.com

lilffihn

Oct 18, 2009
Winona MN (southeast MN)
hey...does anyone have any expierence with the bike kits from bikerberry.com.....i ordered mine from there and im just wondering if its easy to mount and such.....thanks for your help...

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
The kits from BikeBerry are either Skyhawks (better accessories) or "no-namers" - both are pretty much the same regardless of whom you purchase from. What BikeBerry offers is a 6mo parts guarantee (used to be engine replacement - but they wised up lol), good customer service, and prompt delivery.

As for "ease of mounting" that depends entirely on your bike and yer wrenching experience. My boss's 11yo kid threw one together in a weekend, only using mine as an example and askin' a question from time to time.

I think you'll have a blast ;)

T0lly

Aug 11, 2009
Sapulpa, OK
I ordered my first kit from Bikeberry. It came just as described no problems.

Mounting was not hard for me, I had to customize a few parts for my frame. I opend the box and was on my first ride in 4 hours.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
My oppinion is dont go with them....They have a 6 month warranty,but that is only on parts,meaning if your engine goes bad you have to tear it down and find out went wrong and then have them send the part....Whats the point in having a warranty if you have a bad engine and have to tear it down....Go with Raw(zone8cylcing) or thatsdax....If the engine gives out they will ship you a complete new one....I personally have been buying my engines from a guy on e-bay that sells the raw motors for 109.00 free shipping with a 6 month warranty....
John-John

momentummotorgroup

Apr 10, 2009
grand rapids, michigan
"There was a time, boy, when I searched for steel, when steel meant more to me than gold or jewels. "

"CONAN! What is best in life?"

"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentation of the women."