Gas Bike Magazine - Contributors Wanted

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Since my MB is the best looking one I guess you'll be wanting to put it on the cover of the first issue. Maybe I'll let you.

weslisa1

Aug 7, 2011
Greenville, NC
Hi friends. I am working on the GasBikeMagazine.com site. I appreciate everyone's emails and pm's. Thanks for all of the input and content offers. I will be in touch in the future. Still working on the basics to get the magazine's momentum going. I will have a place on the site soon to insert your mailing address if you are interested in receiving a free issue of the first run.

Thanks and take care-
Wes
Gas Bike Magazine

otheracco

Jul 19, 2010
Minnesota - Near Cities
I think it would be fair if you put a large disclaimer on each cover dissociating yourself from Gasbike.net, as you don't want to be associated with

Last edited by a moderator:

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
Whoa - lots of hostility there acco.

Gas Bike Magazine is a great name - and that Nationwide Access LLC has the name GasBike.net is a shame, it's just the way it is. They really are gas bikes though, and anyone who knows Nationwide Access LLC would know they wouldn't release a magazine unless it were a catalog for more sales.

Lets stop making this correlation and start writing up some submissions!

otheracco

Jul 19, 2010
Minnesota - Near Cities
Whoa - lots of hostility there acco.

Gas Bike Magazine is a great name - and that Nationwide Access LLC has the name GasBike.net is a shame, it's just the way it is. They really are gas bikes though, and anyone who knows Nationwide Access LLC would know they wouldn't release a magazine unless it were a catalog for more sales.

Lets stop making this correlation and start writing up some submissions!
Sorry, I've just had a terrible experience, like many others have, with Gasbike.net/Kingsmotorbikes.com

They don't give the slightest care for their customers, as I can attest to. Plus, they try to play the both sides of the field, which is why they have two different websites.

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
Actually, the reason they have more than one site is because they buy out other companies - that's why they have actually 3 websites. But, this should take place in one of the Nationwide Access bashing threads - this thread is about the new magazine!

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
i would be willing to contribute also. but you really should change the name. you might also want to consider including all types of motor bikes. like wizzers, cushmans, simplex, and mustang along with the kit bikes. you would get a much larger reader base if you did.