Hello from Signal Mountain, Tn.

GoldenMotor.com

jimrandolph

Nov 28, 2009
signal mountain, tn.
.trkI'm just an OLD Nam vet with 52yrs of a PERFECT driving record, then WHAMM!!! I got a DUI, and they took my drivers license away. Been riding Harley's for 55yrs, now the ONLY thing I can ride LEAGALY in the state of Tn. is a motorized bicycle. I searched my city, county, and state, they don't sell them here. So I had to build one, went to Target and bought me a NEW mountain bike, bought a motor, and put it on the bike. I rode it for a week, and the bicycle FELL APART. So I bought an old Murry cruiser from a friend, and put the motor on it. HEY!!! it worked out great.But didn't have the style I liked(being a harley rider), so I got me a chopper, liked it MUCH BETTER!!! Now I have bought me a Harley Davidson Velo Glide Bicycle, I'm gonna put a motor on it and a jack shaft for the 7 speed hub.I'll upload some pics of it as soon as I get it fixed up.
.trk

jimrandolph

Nov 28, 2009
signal mountain, tn.
HEY Blankenstein, where is Alta? I have heard of it but can't place it. Maybe I'll drop buy and see ya, cause when I get my Harley built I gonna ride to my place in the North West ter. on the Great Bear Lake.
TTYL,
Jim

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Alta is short for Alberta that is the second most western provice of Canada.
Alberta is directly north of north west Montana,Idaho,and north east Washington.

Wow!! you're goin all the way up to Great Bear Lake?? That is a long way up there from where I am.

Great Bear Lake is 3 times as far north from me(city of Edmonton,central Alberta), as I am north of Montana. The temp up here is warming up-slightly above freezing-snow is melting and ice all over. I still ride my motorized bicycle.

The weather up here is great for the winter nice and clear and warm,but the rest of Canada is just getting hammerd by weather bombs. The people up here in Edmonton are not complaining