???old racer style???

GoldenMotor.com

wrx2bike

Oct 31, 2010
california
Me 2 would love to hear what you guys have to say.. Im thinking about just welding a frame together from nothing .. or rather having my buddy the real welder do most of it lol

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Welcome to the forum guys. Look through the board track section and you'll get lots of ideas. Alot of folks use the Worksman Newsboy or some of the vintage prewar bikes. I'm using a Worksman Industrial, but it has required a lot of modification. SportscarPat is a good resource for what you need too. Good luck, Dan

racing fan

Apr 17, 2011
Michigan
what are the challenges with this style like if you build it off a bit will you have handling issues

what you guys think of a bike motor kit on a banana bike also known as a low rider bike???

HackMATTr

May 22, 2011
USA
what are the challenges with this style like if you build it off a bit will you have handling issues

what you guys think of a bike motor kit on a banana bike also known as a low rider bike???
I thought about a low rider bike since I built one in 5th grade. I still have it, but they are very unstable at a moderate speed due to the front tire being so far forward. They are more for show or cruising at a show. I still might put a motor on it, but try it to see the ride. If its unstable, then I will change the fork.

racing fan

Apr 17, 2011
Michigan
i know there not good for high speed but a good one you can get 18 mph out of fine and where i live thats perfect bikes aren't made to go that fast so around 20 is good for me

would a springer front end help over solid bent forks