Dax new drive/ super Titan

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I thought my Jaguar was fast. I've had it clocked by the Sheriff's Department,on radar at 37.2 mph...Duane's bike walked away from me yesterday evening. I was miffed...:)
I've been a 2 stroke devotee but that Titan is a smooth, powerful little motor and left me and my Jag wondering what happened. I want one now. Duane???
Tom

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
I am sure that if you make your tires rock hard, you may be able to take me or stay with me anyway. I must say, your Jag is a runner for sure. Is your Trike as fast as my bike? You do have a Titan motor on your trike.. If my memory serves me, that Trike is a runner..

Sign Guy

Jan 19, 2010
Everett, WA
So what is the time table for these kits coming out? Also what is the difference between the regular 49cc titan and the super titan?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I am sure that if you make your tires rock hard, you may be able to take me or stay with me anyway. I must say, your Jag is a runner for sure. Is your Trike as fast as my bike? You do have a Titan motor on your trike.. If my memory serves me, that Trike is a runner..
The trike is fast; faster than I feel comfortable riding it. Its just gets a little too squirrley the faster it goes and I heal to slow. No trike/bike races for me, thanks. I'm going to pump up those fat old Jag tires and we'll have another go at it. Next weekend?
Tom

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
Sign guy.. I need to rack up more miles. I will feel comfortable selling these once I rack up 500 miles or more and then I can take it apart and see how she is wearing. If all goes well, I hope to have them for sale in the next few weeks. So far, testing is going well. The weather is good now so I will get busy and rack up some more miles. I need to do some Canyon Climbing and Carving. That will be a really good load test. Also some trailer pulling with a few hundred pounds of load. I need to punish this gear box and drive train to reveal any weak points if there are any. If there are some weak spots, I will find them. But so far.. Bullet proof.

And yes Tom.. Weather permitting, we can have another go at it. Also.. We can swap rides and have a go as well. It will be intresting for sure.. Enjoy the ride...

vooodooou

Jul 26, 2009
usa
HI dax do you have the 5.25 transmission for sale by it self? i got a kit that has the 3:1 single chain. i need a new trans. this will be a bolt on for me. thanks

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I have more invested in my bike I don't even care to put together than my car thanks guy who don't want me to mention his name. It's all still sitting in the box pretty much. Well besides the ekit that went almost 100 miles for $400 not from you.

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I did land a great deal on the car $1000 but I do have over that amount in the bike and to be fare I do still live in a town that has ordinances against gas bikes but 5 miles away is Dallas very legal there. When I relocate I'm sure I'll use it eventually but gotta say really put a bad taste in my mouth.

vooodooou

Jul 26, 2009
usa
MAX POWER thanks for the link. that is a 3.25:1 gear box. i want the 5.25:1 gear box that come with his new kits. but i may half to settle for the 3.25:1. thanks again

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
The Titan 5.25:1 Gear box is only availble with the kit as of now. We will have the gear box only for sale in the coming weeks. So check the site often. As soon as they become availble for sale, they will be posted on the parts pages . Thanks.. And.. Enjoy the ride..