oil spill ideas

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Why would the oil have come from dead dino's,,look how far underground it is,,I don't think we know the planets formation yet,just educated:confused: guesses,,as in why are mineral deposits so carefully goruped in one spot so we cant mine them anywhere?

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Hi gear ! Just the person I need ! Please stick around , pretty please , I could not find jack diddly squat , do you google ? I use yahoo search , and I am thinking about becoming an googler ! I want to meet this heavy cat ! meet him and get in an dispute with him (if any at all exsit ) I will say though that some things are still theories , but i wish i could dispute the second interveiw !! I believe that sci-fi and theories are deeply connected ,and will go as far as quantum physics and time travel exist !from what I gather the Greeks knew that atoms existed way back in time . If you don’t mind me asking and everyone else that reads this , do you have an degree in an subject or are currently attending a college ? My education was very hard because I have dyslexia , I how ever took an college equivalent test and got an 80 in science and the area of alchemy for some reason , as far as an idea way of stopping this under sea gusher , heck an child might have an idea or key , but I have been brainwashed by sci-fi in a way like this , can it be done ?
YouTube - Original 1980 Trailer For RAISE THE TITANIC

Last edited:

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Why would the oil have come from dead dino's,,look how far underground it is,,I don't think we know the planets formation yet,just educated:confused: guesses,,as in why are mineral deposits so carefully goruped in one spot so we cant mine them anywhere?
mabey an Connection with bedrock and dinos , we have to go further and further to hit oil , I don’t know if you saw the movie road warrior , but according to the movie all the machines in the world stopped , we ran out of gas and oil is what I get out of the movie , well it all led up to an thermonuclear world war ,I know it is sci - fi but so was buck rogers at one time , and as with all the estimated 6,000,000,000,000 people in the world. It is Unfortunate that I believe horse buggy and such cant work , im not trying to sugar coat this monster devouring my children’s beaches , when I saw it I started crying , I blame a lot of people besides B.P. including myself , ( because I took the oceans for granted and realize we don’t own this planet) my children don’t understand and birds and animals don’t know what it is ,but we are headed for mad max if we don’t find something fast ! And I know that bank account numbers are repeating themselves too , so we cant go back to mother nature I guess

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
max for a new sub is 2400 feet,,the leak is 5280 feet,,,they need to drill on land only,,,what happens when the pipes rust through on the other rigs from age,,,,KCMO pocketed the water bill profets making themselves big pay checks rather than using the profits to keep the water and sewers up to date and now they are going rape the citizens of KC for some 15 bilion (I think I heard) more to repair what they were susposed to be mataining all along,,,,WILL THE OIL COMPANIES DO THIS TOO US TOO
check this link then read what i left for gearnut to raise the titanic very interesting Ocean Planet:How Deep Can they Go? - The RMS Titanic

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
you got me there ,I clicked on an earler link (poss. wicapedia)I think in this thread,and must have mis-read the submarine submersion number

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
bottom of permalink #60 and bottom of wic-a-pedia write-up modern attack sub's 2400 crush debth

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Hi gear ! Just the person I need ! Please stick around , pretty please , I could not find jack diddly squat , do you google ? I use yahoo search , and I am thinking about becoming an googler ! I want to meet this heavy cat ! meet him and get in an dispute with him (if any at all exsit ) I will say though that some things are still theories , but i wish i could dispute the second interveiw !! I believe that sci-fi and theories are deeply connected ,and will go as far as quantum physics and time travel exist !from what I gather the Greeks knew that atoms existed way back in time . If you don’t mind me asking and everyone else that reads this , do you have an degree in an subject or are currently attending a college ? My education was very hard because I have dyslexia , I how ever took an college equivalent test and got an 80 in science and the area of alchemy for some reason , as far as an idea way of stopping this under sea gusher , heck an child might have an idea or key , but I have been brainwashed by sci-fi in a way like this , can it be done ?
YouTube - Original 1980 Trailer For RAISE THE TITANIC
Sorry about that, I went off into another corner of cyberspace before I saw your post.
I found those links by using yahoo, and I hate google. It took about 10 seconds.
I have never gone to college, although I may soon. I need a career change.
I do not like Sci-Fi....anything. I got burned out on it when I was a kid. I don't even like sitcoms these days. I will watch the link you left for me.
If you wish to continue this thread hijack, let's do it with PM's. I try to avoid hijacking threads. Although I am guilty of it...

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
But WE CAN go back to "mother nature".

It's just that most people don't want to, and would weep like babies if they had to give up all of their modern conveniences. "What??!?? I can't jump in my 40 gig hard drive caddy and turn up the satellite radio while talking on my cell phone and run down to Bougus King for some pre-digested dinner?"

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
can't go back to nature 'till we learn to digest crude oil,we will have lots of it though

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Oh well , I really appreciate everybody’s knowledge and ideas that did happen on this thread , I don’t know how to post this on this thread so I will do it like this .I have gotten email from someone who did not wish to post their plans to do something about this spill and have taken action to help clean it up, if anyone else got one please don’t post their nick on this thread . Some people are having an hard time dealing with this around here , especially when you see it up close on the beaches you remember as an child . All I ask is if this thread is deleted , that yall will make one to celebrate when they stop this monster that is taking our oceans and beaches. I am going to the channel 10 news room come Friday and see if they have time to see me , so get some ideas here if you have some , have them here by Thursday June - 8- 2010 . I have been known to have an column in the paper and on the news as well , maybe I can do it ! I never intended this to be my thread , but our thread , let me close by saying this , I don’t stay on subjects such as religion , politics , or any way of life . It takes a lot of people to get some things done . I believe in the power of one too. I know cyber cops , thugs , rip offs , and such exist on the web , so that tells me that cyber lawyers exist on the web , so I am very careful what I copy paste and link to here or from here , copy right laws exist and a lot of sites with forums are being watched , And I am not even going to get into an heated debate about censorship !The web is being ruined ! And we can knit pick anything , including Bikini Atoll , would I swim there ? Nope ! I have been online since the days of Prodigy and have never PM-ed anyone , except my grand children when they sneak online and I catch them. “How ever” , “thank god this site has unsubscribe in our mailbox’s” “and is very easy to use “, (and it works!) (Love it !) Some sites don’t have this option and you are notified in your email until you “PUKE” (sorry if that’s graphic .) “ if this site is ever like that I will be more than glad to delete my membership! Its getting were I cant pay my net bill anyway anymore .We cant go back to nature . The banks alone would be chaos , and the paper work alone would destroy all the trees on earth in less than a year. Well unless they are genetically altered I guess . I will copy and paste and print my idea for the news people , and I will copy yalls too if you would like , so cross your fingers , say an prayer , toss a coin in an fountain ., for my journey , or what ever one may want to do . If any .Warrant Officer Kicking of the mining ship Nostromo signing off

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Uh, yeah, what he said....or not, maybe, sorta and then some and stuff like that and everything and stuff....but what I said too. I guess we all locked in baby, we all prisoners.

Time to get back to the basics, let's all go Amish!

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
O.K. Too much 60's/70's for some of us I guess. This thread is "so far out it has wings" (tell me where that came from, and I'll send you a free tensioner)

Last edited:

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
LMAO !!! O.K. joe

O.K. Too much 60's/70's for some of us I guess. This thread is "so far out it has wings" (tell me where that came from, and I'll send you a free tensioner)
LMAO !!! O.K. joe let this thread sink to the bottom of the page and go down like the ship of dreams in the movie with jack and rose / 12,500 ft. 3810 m. and fifty pages deep ,and remember i blew mother up when i left that ball with josey my cat , so if you want on the shuttle you will have to draw straws. And just what year did the hit hey joe come out ? (FLIP) backatya, i see you have been spying on me in the chat box lol ,make an tensioner out of an skateboard wheel , i am Surprised that jim hasent made some custom tensioners since he is number one at making the sprockets (in my opinion ) just have some fun here people , on all threads ! we need some releif from all the junk going on in this mad world , im going back to that rock with the chest busters , just wish me luck friday, im going to the news and the beach. from what i gather they are talikng about geting the national guard to do the clean up. and i have been unemployed for nine months now , i put over 15 aplications in at walmart and cant get hired. well at least the .trlrl. guard will be here on the gulf in case we panic ... hmmmm funny thing clean up [thinking] . .. ... .... yea right . later bro ! take care all !

Last edited:

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
HOLY HURRICANE BATMAN , what a long winded thread .

just ask Vince to come down with a couple Sham Wow,s ( he,ll clean that spill in under 3 minutes )

or

just let it leak and call it ( Harley )

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
Someone needs to do something fast.They put a friend of mine [Bob Abbey] in charge.The condo in Florida was taxed at 1.5 million last year and the offer is 500.000 now.I wonder if the tax rate will go down now.Oil and water dont mix niether does oil and sand.