can we start a florida rally

GoldenMotor.com

skyliner

May 17, 2009
jensen
i dont know how many people live in florida that have mbs but it sure would be fun to get a bunch together and ride down a1a

davearoy

Apr 25, 2009
Lakeland, Florida
I live in Lakeland Florida and would like to meet up and go for a ride. I am building a Dacs Engine on a worksman step thru girls bike. Any ide about mounting a gas tank as I have no top bar?

skyliner

May 17, 2009
jensen
some type of can on the handle bars or take a tank off a lawm mower and strap it to the handlebars or behind the seat

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I'll be back in Jacksonville sometime this Fall- and probably relocating there for good.
I'd love to get with anybody and ride and network-

Whatever rally might happen- please don't call it "Death Race"!!

The boards on Spookytooth always complain about getting hassled by authorities, and then they all turn around and go on and on about Death Race 2009!

skyliner

May 17, 2009
jensen
no im thinkin a beach roll or somthing like that i would like to go from jupiter to broward i figure it ould take a bout 2 hours it really wouldent be a race just cruisin ya know

skyliner

May 17, 2009
jensen
well we should all get toghether and go ride i know about 5 people in my area that would be interested evn to go from orlando to tampa or somthing along those lines if we all pull toghether this could happen

davearoy

Apr 25, 2009
Lakeland, Florida
what part of florida are you in?.duh.
I live in Lakeland, Florida near the south end loop of the Polk County Parkway. How about yourself? I just finished my first build (tonite) and I can not get the engine to start. I got good spark, fuel to the bottom of the carbuator bowl, good compression, but my spark plug is not wet with fuel. I even tried to put an eye dropper of fuel in the spark plug hole, still no luck. Maybe a air leak between the carb and the engine intake tube? Any ideas?

Thank for your help

Dave

Magnarider66

Aug 1, 2009
Florida
well first of all is the gas on?lol.also if the gaskets on the carb are not on right then that could be a problem.also does it sound like it wants to start?if not then its your wiring.blue to blue.black to black.dont use the white wire.and when you hook up the kill switch hook the red wire to the blue wire and the black wire to the motor.also i live in orlando near east colonial or they call it 50dance1

littlem530

Jul 31, 2009
Lake Mary, Fl
Hi,

I live in Lake Mary, Fl looking for riders I have 3 bikes now and I am building number four. would like to go on a group ride. Charlie if you are looking at the forum you should be included.

Mike

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
Me and my son are in the Hudson,Fl. area and are looking for some good places to ride. We are looking at Aripoka,Bayport Park and Weeki Wachee and returning back to the Aripoka Rd. and US 19 by way of US 19 South. We have Electra Coasters with inframe HT engines.

davearoy

Apr 25, 2009
Lakeland, Florida
there is a guy Manic mechanic in Clearwater Florida that sells some parts. Look for his web site on the MotorBicyling Web site. If you find a company other then that here in Florida, I woold sincerely apprecitat that infomations as well. My wife and I are comming to Jacksonville, in a couple of weeks. Hopefull I will get my bike running by then, I had to order a new magnato, from Dax in Colorado. I live in Lakeland, Fl, Maybe we can ge together, for a short ride. My Email is [email protected] Good Luck in your search.............Dave

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
Me and my son live in Hudson, Fl. We both have Electra coaster bikes with inframe HT engines. We are looking to put a ride togeather somewere around here. My son just got his back surgery and i am also haveing back problems. It might be awile before we get a ride togeather. If anyone in the area would like to take part in a ride let me know and we can start geting some ideas togeather.

john grisham

Sep 7, 2009
atlantic beach jacksonville fl
thanks for the info daveroy if i find one il let you know iam waiting on parts
they will be friday so my bike will be back on the road friday night.

i will send you an email i dont know what the laws are here but i have not
stoped bye the police yet and i have rode past a few of them.