Questions About Selling Here

GoldenMotor.com

Smallwheels

Dec 18, 2008
Montana
I have decided to exit the bicycle motor world for a while. Over the years i've bought several kits. Now I want to sell them. None of them are new. Some of them are parts only. I do have some spare parts that I bought that are new and untouched.

All of my kits were rack mount designs. I have Golden Eagle, That's Dax, and Staton kits.
I'm even willing to sell the motors. One is in working shape and the other probably still runs but it is an older 32 cc Tanaka. Would anybody even want it?

It would seem that shipping costs would really add up for these metal things. I can't get the same rates as the manufacturers.

Is it best to list them individually or all in the same post? I'm leaning toward doing each one separatey. Should I do a big all in one package deal? What do you think?

I want to get to this tonight or tomorrow. Thank you for your help.

Michael.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Put names of kits in title and list them all in same thread ..example 1) dax 2) station and describe each and price individually is how most.do it

Smallwheels

Dec 18, 2008
Montana
Thanks MotoMagz. Upon reading my longwinded listing I felt it better to divide my items. I like to go into detail and tell everything I can so that nobody is surprised with what they get. I know that some people have been disappointed with online purchases because sellers didn't give all of the details up front. Since I do give all of the facts that I can think of it seems better to break up my posts.

I've got a third kit to be listed soon. I just need to remove it from my bicycle before making the listing.

Michael
Smallwheels

Attachments