Motorized In Medford!

GoldenMotor.com

flatblackkustoms

Jul 14, 2008
MEDFORD, OREGON !!!
Hello, It's taken me awhile to be able to get on here...but I'm on here now! I've been motored
biking for about 4 years now & I have changed my ride about 4 times !! My first bike was a 24" Schwinn cruiser and it was killer, just not real good for a first time bike! Had to do many
modifications for the motor to fit in the small frame...such as wider cranks! My 2nd bike was a 26" Schwinn cruiser...much easier to install, but I had to make a new motor mount that clamped
to the frame(didn't want to weld). Since I didn't weld it, It had a lot of back & forth wobble !!
The 3rd bike was a Jesse James west coast chopper bike !! It looked bad-ass , but I got pulled
over the first five minutes I rode it....looked to much like a motorcycle !! That was the end of
that bike ! The next bike took me about 2 years to put together. The motor sat too long & my magneto went out , from just sitting !? The last bike build I did is the one I have now. I built up a 1940
MARSHALL-WELL'S "ZENITH" , Yes ZENITH...Just like the T.V.
This bike has the same frame , but I changed this bike about 4 times to get it how I like it now !
On all my bikes I used the same motor, 80cc KINGSMOTOR BIKES ! I welded motor mount's to this frame and everything on it is nice & tight ! I will post photos later. Thank's ,
GERRY D. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome Gerry,
Post some pix soon. We like to see what others are building or have built. Enjoy. Your current ride sounds interesting, for sure.
Tom