HD center stand WHIZZER

GoldenMotor.com
Heavy duty center stand, Is this still available ?
In need something to Support my Motobecane & Jack-shafted Bike,
I have bent 3 center stands in less then 2 months. And the last one was a MZMOTORIZED BICYCLE AND BICYCLE Pro-II Double Kickstand. Well this unit bent in 10 minutes of use.
So my problem is I have to stand on the pedal to kick the motor over so that's 90lbs. bike weight and my 224 lbs and the center stand usually fold or bend by then.
I only have a single bolt in the middle
*********Wow after 7 years I highly doubt it.************
(wth is wrong with adding Pics?) You have already attached this file in thread, And prevents me from posting said picture.

Last edited:

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Heavy duty center stand, Is this still available ?
In need something to Support my Motobecane & Jack-shafted Bike,
I have bent 3 center stands in less then 2 months. And the last one was a MZMOTORIZED BICYCLE AND BICYCLE Pro-II Double Kickstand. Well this unit bent in 10 minutes of use.
So my problem is I have to stand on the pedal to kick the motor over so that's 90lbs. bike weight and my 224 lbs and the center stand usually fold or bend by then.
I only have a single bolt in the middle
*********Wow after 7 years I highly doubt it.************
(wth is wrong with adding Pics?) You have already attached this file in thread, And prevents me from posting said picture.
Yes it is still for sale...It is made for a WHIZZER to be on the bike and pedal start it..I have had lots of stands you will not bend this one...$55 shipped it weighs a ton

Attachments

Last edited:
Well if this one fails, #4, Be sure I will contact you for the one you have.

To: rising_sun_1962 **Buyer**
Subject: Re: Details about item: rising_sun_1962 sent a message about 80cc bicycle parts - center kick stand #190933544229
Sent Date: Oct-12-16 13:21:44 PDT

Dear rising_sun_1962,

yes, this stand will strong enough to carry

- boygoesfast

rising_sun_1962:
I have bought from you in the past, I need to know if you think this Center stand kick stand will support a 90lbs Motorised Bike and a 200lb person trying to kick start the bike with the back tire being off the ground?
I have a jack shafted bike, It has to be started like the old school Pedal Kick start motorcycles. Stand on it and hope.
I have bent 3 center stands in less then 2 months, a M-wave center stand, a Alloy Double Kickstand black mountain bike, and a MZMOTORIZED BICYCLE AND BICYCLE Pro-II Double Kickstand. The last lasted for 10 minutes before spreading wide.
"

**Thank you for your reply** MotoMagz

Last edited:
Hey MotorMagz Can you measure the distance from the arch of the kick stand down to where both legs would be on flat the surface and tell me how long you measure. The one I just received is only 6" long from the Arch to where both legs would be flat on the surface.
Which is too short, the Tire still touches the ground.
I have a 29" frame and 700c tires.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
7.25" from ground up to center of arch between legs,while legs are flat on ground. That's giving you just leg distance is that what you need?? I'm dropping price to $50 shipped just to sweeten the deal.If you do buy I can send you some pictures of measurements just PM me thanks

Last edited: