shouted at and push off the road by a man in a white van

GoldenMotor.com

special_k

Jan 7, 2009
London, England
see...this is a worldwide board...and as well as having the passion for MB's in common...we ALL know of some grumpy old gits trying to rain on our parade....people!!! funny things arent they?
lowriderl

ZnsaneRyder

Nov 21, 2008
FLORIDA
Don't let that old #$$#% get away with attempted murder!!!!

F the cops that wanted to turn it around on you. YOU filed the complaint, not him. They should put some fear into the old man, but instead, those LAZY AZZ COPS just wanted to make it easy and say you were wrong for riding, instead of going after the crazy old man.

The cops said they would do something, NOW DID THEY????

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
I've read through the posts and then went back and re-read your original post.

You have been the victim of an unfortunate circumstance for sure...It happens in life.

On the second go-around...after the dog walk incident...he stated his wife was sick after chasing you down in his van...she may be "REALLY" sick...like about to die soon, and he is mad at the world.

Of couse it's no excuse for him to take it out on you, but people do odd things when they are hurting.

He wasn't going to explain this to you since you are young, but he probably told the Fuzz about why he wanted you to stop riding...and they were sympathetic.

Do what he would never expect...go over and intoduce yourself...apologize for having upset his wife, and ask if there's anything you can do to help!

It could be that before you know it...he needs something from the store and will be thankfull for you and your bike. It could even end-up that the cops leave you alone.

Jim

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I've read through the posts and then went back and re-read your original post.

You have been the victim of an unfortunate circumstance for sure...It happens in life.

On the second go-around...after the dog walk incident...he stated his wife was sick after chasing you down in his van...she may be "REALLY" sick...like about to die soon, and he is mad at the world.

Of couse it's no excuse for him to take it out on you, but people do odd things when they are hurting.

He wasn't going to explain this to you since you are young, but he probably told the Fuzz about why he wanted you to stop riding...and they were sympathetic.

Do what he would never expect...go over and intoduce yourself...apologize for having upset his wife, and ask if there's anything you can do to help!

It could be that before you know it...he needs something from the store and will be thankfull for you and your bike. It could even end-up that the cops leave you alone.

Jim
The best advice I have heard so far...way to go Jim (^)

perkoff

Jul 13, 2009
Wisconsin
thanks all,its making me feel better, I have to give up my china girl,it gives me a sad felling giving up my hobby that I loved and i am going to have to take up another hobby but i dont think any could be just as ir better than this one!!

Thanks
Try to get a sticker that says 199 Watts and stick it on your bike.