Anyone ordered directly from China?

GoldenMotor.com

littletinman

May 15, 2012
Gaithersburg, MD
I've been mulling this over for some time now, and wondered if anyone here has ordered a pallete of engine kits from china? Like through Alibaba. Most sellers have a minimum of 100 units at around 50 bucks. Anyone ever ordered and sold them at cost?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I've been mulling this over for some time now, and wondered if anyone here has ordered a pallete of engine kits from china? Like through Alibaba. Most sellers have a minimum of 100 units at around 50 bucks. Anyone ever ordered and sold them at cost?
EPA likes to put holes in your pistons. :D

Attachments

DareDevil

Apr 29, 2012
Australia
Hi ...Be Very Very carefull making or buying orders through alibaba....better using a International freight forwarder who can look after you from China to your place..every thing has to be paid up front before delivery..then trying to deal with the supplier in China will be a nightmare...believe me..I have have a friend who lost $35.000. with very bad quality products that were delivered...not what he was show when he ordered....DD

littletinman

May 15, 2012
Gaithersburg, MD
60 a piece? Not half bad. I'm thinking of going in with a couple people to make it worth it (I don't have the space for 20 engines).

I'm open to learning about your contact though!