Custom Motorized Bike on OC Craiglist!

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I sold a Honda V-30 Magna for $700. It was in great shape. Had 35,000 miles on it, but everything worked fine.

You can get a lot in a used motorcycle for a grand.
Don't ask me which I'd rather ride.......

this:

or this:

There is no need to ask if you are in this forum......motorbicycling.com

The reason also being is that of the 20 or so motorcycles I have owned (and or raced) is that it's more fun and a kick in the pants to ride a motorized bike than any motorcycle.....it just is!

.wee.

money......highly over rated. Can't take it with you when ya go!

Last edited:

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Doesn't seem out of line even remotely to me. Phantom Ghost Cruiser and Ridely 1903 both go for about $2500 plus. Neither would be road legal in MI without putting another few hundred dollars into them and then you're over $3K. You can put a cheap motor on an inexpensive bike and that might be fine for you but apparently the market will tolerate a great deal more for a better bike. To each their own perhaps but something is worth what someone is willing to pay. Want a Sportsman? Not gonna get one for $600 complete.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
scotto, i'd never sell a bike with something like that on it. might as well charge them money to push them into oncoming traffic.

same end result...:)
Yeah, I guess that would be a little dangerous in the hands of john q. public....plus the pipe would get in the way and burn your leg :D

dnut

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
hahahaha. i posted that ad on craigslist weeks ago, and just got their automated message today saying it's been "flagged and removed."

oh no! and ad i almost forgot about for a bike that's almost sold got removed! help, police!