HHO bubbler on bike

GoldenMotor.com

DragonB

Sep 27, 2008
www.myspace.com
add your own reason!!

HHO bubbler on a motorized bike? why not?

1. the engine will get to hot
2. it is a hydrogen bomb waiting to happen
3. if it stalls it will blow up upon re starting
4. if it explodes it will be under your privates!
5. you would have to carry acid with you
?
?
?

Last edited:

Chain theory

Aug 8, 2008
Dallas Texas
How about an HH bubbler on bike instead

Run Your gas MB with supplemented Hydrogen from Aluminum and Lye. (no electrolysis)
hydrogen generator H2O + Al -> AlO2 + H2 + heat

How it works.

Put Aluminum into a tank of Lye (sodium hydroxide and water). Caution Lye is just as dangerous as acid.
The Sodium Hydroxide peels off the Aluminum Oxide surface from the Aluminum allowing water to come into contact with Aluminum metal. The Aluminum immediately oxidizes, ripping the water's Oxygen atoms away to make Aluminum Oxide.(collect and recycle please) That releases the Hydrogen which bubbles out to be burned in the engine.

This reaction produces pure Hydrogen as apposed to electrolysis which produces brown gas (O & H = explosion) I would place the reaction chamber behind you! Run the Hydrogen tube through a series of vinegar (mild acid) bottle bubblers to help neutralize any caustic vapor from the reaction chamber this also prevents back flash. From there I would run the Hydrogen tube through a dryer (like the ones on compressors) and then the final destination is the intake. You now have a Gas/Hydrogen hybrid MB.
The reaction: H2O + Al -> AlO2 + H2 + heat
The reaction chamber must be able to handle heat and the caustic lye. You need to be able to add (fuel) water, lye and Aluminum as needed. Just think of it as a kind of low psi Hydrogen boost bottle.

Hitekrdnk

May 23, 2008
Well I think it is totally doable and am going to make up a system here when I get the motor straightened out and able to put out some amperage. And the frame together to put it on, you know, the small details.

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
Won't work on a bike because vaporized lye will destroy the aluminum in the engine. It gets past even multi-stage "scrubber". I tried it with lighter than air craft and with the extreme heat and caustic fumes it turned out less practical than HCl/Zn. Maybe try NO2 in tanks.

How about an HH bubbler on bike instead

Run Your gas MB with supplemented Hydrogen from Aluminum and Lye. (no electrolysis)
hydrogen generator H2O + Al -> AlO2 + H2 + heat

How it works.

Put Aluminum into a tank of Lye (sodium hydroxide and water). Caution Lye is just as dangerous as acid.
The Sodium Hydroxide peels off the Aluminum Oxide surface from the Aluminum allowing water to come into contact with Aluminum metal. The Aluminum immediately oxidizes, ripping the water's Oxygen atoms away to make Aluminum Oxide.(collect and recycle please) That releases the Hydrogen which bubbles out to be burned in the engine.

This reaction produces pure Hydrogen as apposed to electrolysis which produces brown gas (O & H = explosion) I would place the reaction chamber behind you! Run the Hydrogen tube through a series of vinegar (mild acid) bottle bubblers to help neutralize any caustic vapor from the reaction chamber this also prevents back flash. From there I would run the Hydrogen tube through a dryer (like the ones on compressors) and then the final destination is the intake. You now have a Gas/Hydrogen hybrid MB.
The reaction: H2O + Al -> AlO2 + H2 + heat
The reaction chamber must be able to handle heat and the caustic lye. You need to be able to add (fuel) water, lye and Aluminum as needed. Just think of it as a kind of low psi Hydrogen boost bottle.