hello from pensacola,fl

GoldenMotor.com

rddrgn2

Mar 3, 2011
fl
hi all
have a beach cruiser and a mntn sport both with china girls on them! the mmntn sport is for work and the cruiser is for the weekends and/or back up!
i ride in all weather and i do mean in ALL WEATHER! no hurricane has stopped me yet and when they do hit, and they do, i can afford the fuel even when it goes to five + dollars a gallon. and still go everywhere they say i cant go. lookin for a chopper for my next build, tried xyz bikes and no joy.anyone know where to look?

thanks mike.wee..shft.

rddrgn2

Mar 3, 2011
fl
hey david
nice to meet ya!
i live over by navy point and work at baptist on moreno st! about 12 mile round trip daily. and you?
mike

dvddtz

Feb 15, 2009
Gulf Breeze, FL
Im on 69th Ave,close to Fairfield.The company I work for moved to Gulf Breeze.I got my DL back a week ago and havnt been riding much.I was riding about 15 miles a day.I miss riding my MB all the time.We should try and hook up and go for a ride one day.Theres another guy,Ron,aka NEAT TIMES,he lives in Beulah and builds some awsome rack mounts.The Pcola riders need to have a get together.Off to work,type to ya later.

rddrgn2

Mar 3, 2011
fl
hey all and wow to the p-cola riders!

well met Darren, thanks for tha link, just what i needed for my next build, thank god its tax time! i think they are kind of steep but ya get what ya paid for! buy cheap get junk buy rich and enjoy! for the most part! ya always seem to get a lemon in the mix! and i got my china girl lemon already!

no i cant stand the same ride when I'm not peddling! i end up everywhere and / if rain hits every one wants to give me a ride!

i wear a rain coat and it don't rain, i don't wear it and monsoon!

hey David
what ya all think about a charity ride from town to p-cola beach ... and the long haul to Perdido! all cycles welcome!!!! tagged or not,.shft. peddle or not to peddle? start downtown ,thinkin Joe patties, to the beach, and then the key!