hello from poland mountainbike

GoldenMotor.com

iwel

Dec 19, 2010
Poland Szczecin
hi this is my motorizedbicycle, I did change the ports in the engine, change the exhaust tig welding, the carburetor is set to correct the fuel composition, the smaller ratio, the bike moves from the place, I have a dual tensioner, fuel 100 octane, LED lighting, fuel tank with a fire extinguisher from a set of original leaked by a strong drive to do the spring, hydraulic disc brakes and 10% nitromethane fuel. I look forward to your help high performance engine. I'm Polish I have googled translator. Yours

Attachments

iwel

Dec 19, 2010
Poland Szczecin
I'm an electrician automation, I know the mechanics of TIG, I would like to help you and want you can help me create the most powerful bike with the engine running in the woods:) there is no such site in greece as yours, I'm alone:)

iwel

Dec 19, 2010
Poland Szczecin
hehe thanks, then, please understand not all I can understand from your forum, then the tower of babel:) This is an old picture from 2010, the first version of a bicycle:) I greet my friends, as you have a technical question to me, write to prv iwelszczecin @ wp.pl

Attachments

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Welcome! My great grandmother is a polish immigrant so I have polish blood too. Polish people are the kind of people who like to get things accomplished. Welcome to the forum!
Great bike. It looks like you really don't need help :)