Zoombicycles.com suspended

GoldenMotor.com

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
I clicked on the zoombicycles website and it saids there online account has been suspended.
I just thought someone would like to know and im not sure if this message is in the right category or or not. If im wrong or if there site reopens,you may delete this message.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
I dont know whats going on with them,but spookytoothcycles website has been down and I have been wanting to order parts from them....Hope they get back up and running soon....I could really use the parts....:-||

starrunner

May 12, 2008
vintageboatplans.com
They were obviously overhauling their site. You can get all kinds of crazy messages when that happens. I just logged on and see that they sell a DVD-R installation manual for $20 plus no telling what for shipping. What a ripoff.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Thats weird.

I tried to call SPC this morning and No one would answer. I called twice. I hope they will answer tomorrow because I have parts on the way for my first build.

Last edited:

starrunner

May 12, 2008
vintageboatplans.com
Thats weird.

I tried to call SPC this morning and No one would answer. I called twice. I hope they will answer tomorrow because I have parts on the way for my first build.
I don't know about those guys but personally, if I had a site that sold something and a certain number of people depended on them, I'd get on this forum and make some kind of announcement if I was going to be out of commission for awhile. It would take almost zero effort and I know all these guys know their way around this forum very well. Just a little communication is the hardest thing in the world.

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
Zoom never went down for me but this forum was definitely out of action for almost a day. I suspect trunk line issues rather than any problem with the sites. Might have had something to do with the "George Bush Extended Daylight Savings" problems.