Doug

GoldenMotor.com

gatedude74

Apr 25, 2017
Utah
Hello fellow motorbike riders and building enthusiast.I am 74yrs of age and liked bike riding. Due to back problems I cannot pedal a bike so I built a motorbike for myself as well as my grandson. He rides a lot and I the same. I also have a 250cc motorscooter which I tow behind my motorhome when my wife and I are traveling.
I live in Utah which provide many places to take my motorbike ormy scooter.I have come to this site many time for information so i thought why not join and meet fellow riders or just make friends .Hope I could provide helpful info as many other do. Than you for having me.flg..

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Welcome to the forum, you can learn a lot here. One great resource is the search box near the top of the page, type in anything you have interest in and you'll find a lot of info.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I take a m/bike with me when we go camping, I've shot a few videos of campgrounds and near by towns. If you own a camera we would like to see some of your trips.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome!!

My bike has more miles on the back of my RV (if you can consider a car an RV....) than actual ridden miles. Love to take it camping!

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Welcome to the forum. Im 26 and I also recently got a conversion van to travel with my wife around Maine. Plan on putting a hitch haul on it to haul the bikes to use at camp grounds.

Here's a link to my current camping setup I'm still currently upgrading a lot. http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=62774

Last edited:

bigdee

May 18, 2017
NC
Welcome Doug....I'm 70 years old and just built 2nd first bike. First one was 56 years ago built out of an old 2 cycle go-cart engine. I skipped school one day to build it. Told my mom I was sick so I had to build it in the bedroom....burn marks from welder are still in the floor...lol.