These China Wonders

GoldenMotor.com

Geebt66cc

Jan 29, 2010
Abingdon,Va.
Hi gang,

I've been playing with these little bikes for a few years. I really think it's fun just trying to beat the odds of just seeing how long I can keep it on the road. Right now, I'm sitting at 700 miles, and I'm a true believer in synthetics/castor oils!

Anyway, I just love cruising around side streets here in SW Va. Uno, I'm a very big european nut, and I really try to believe that my HT is of German decent.....................But, its not? :(

If you keep it up to service, and ride at reasonable fashion..........you might be fooled to how well they can run out?!~

dnut

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Welcome to the forum from Dallas. Glad you decided to join in.

I concur with your findings. Synthetic is good. I use Red Line at about 49:1. So far I've had good luck with Flying Horse brand, and bad luck with BGF brand. Your experience my differ. I have no doubt a good motor can go for thousands of miles.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum.
You are correct. Installed properly and maintained there is no reason you can't expect a long and healthy life from a Chinese 2 stroke. There are many reported cases of multi-thousand mile bikes here. But they are machines and require care. That doesn't mean you have to work on it every day but just some common sense applied and they will serve you well.
Good luck, have fun and ride safe.

Tom

Geebt66cc

Jan 29, 2010
Abingdon,Va.
Het there Tom.................

I've got a RT carb coming from Dax out of Littleton..:) Lived in Parker a few years. Anyway, Yes, I'm really into getting hands greesy........lol Man, these little motors keep you on your toes!~