WANTED: A kit installer near st.louis,mo

GoldenMotor.com

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Mkay
I am getting fed up with the kit, and want to see if i can hire someone to install it for me. I am going to try it a few more times, see if i can get it working. otherwise, i want to hire a installerer!
Email or PM me

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Don't give up weekend, you have done such a great job so far. I think you just need a little one-on-one help instead of getting so much advice from so many people.

I know it can be frustrating especially when you do not have some of the tools to make it easier, but you are so close I'd hate to see ya give up.

The self satisfaction of building your own Motorized Bicycle is well worth the aggravations and frustration.

PM or email me [email protected] and I will work with you until we get you up and going.

The last I remember you needed to shorten your chain. There is several ways to do this.

1) Use a chain Breaker

2) Grind the pin down and use a punch, nail, ect. and hammer.

3) I have even used a file to grind the pin down, takes longer and more work but can be done.

4) I have even just hammered the sucker with a punch until it pops out, but I do not recommend this because you could damage some of the links on the chain if not careful.

5) Instead of paying someone to build it for ya, how about just getting the help. I am sure you have a neighbor or someone that can grind the chain for ya. You could take the chain somewhere were they can do it for you.

irefin

Jul 1, 2012
illinois
Weekend,I'm in Belleville,Il. just about 20 mi. from St.Louis,Mo. I'll help you anyway I can.(618)233-4003-days.Doug BTW,I just put together my first bike a couple weeks ago.It took some time and patients.