Hello from Newport Beach!

GoldenMotor.com

awhotrods

May 10, 2011
Newport Beach
Hi Everyone.

Just signed up today, I have been interested in gas powered bikes for awhile & decided it's time to research it a little more. I am looking to purchase a bike & motor kit in the next couple weeks & start putting everything together. My main objective is to get the "good stuff" the first time & have something to enjoy for awhile. I am leaning towards the 66cc 2 stroke setup as of right now but that can still change. Thanks in advance for input & ideas.
I will be sure to use the "search" function as much as possible before asking too many newbie questions. lol

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hi Everyone.
Just signed up today, I have been interested in gas powered bikes for awhile & decided it's time to research it a little more. I am looking to purchase a bike & motor kit in the next couple weeks & start putting everything together. My main objective is to get the "good stuff" the first time & have something to enjoy for awhile. I am leaning towards the 66cc 2 stroke setup as of right now but that can still change.l
Come on one of our OC rides and we will fill you in and you
can see a lot of options.

Newport Beach is the belly of the beast and one of the
strictest cities on motorized bikes in CA.
You better have it all legal on your first ride as their motor
officers have a cheat sheet on the CA motorized bike laws. lol

Get your bike together by Sat June 18th and you can cruise or race
it on the track at Willow Springs.

awhotrods

May 10, 2011
Newport Beach
Would love to come check out all the bikes. Right now I have a Electra Rat Rod beach cruiser, thinking about building it if possible. Although I am also considering selling it & starting with something else. Are there any rides coming up sooner than June 18th?

Come on one of our OC rides and we will fill you in and you
can see a lot of options.

Newport Beach is the belly of the beast and one of the
strictest cities on motorized bikes in CA.
You better have it all legal on your first ride as their motor
officers have a cheat sheet on the CA motorized bike laws. lol

Get your bike together by Sat June 18th and you can cruise or race
it on the track at Willow Springs.

socialdistortionkid

May 14, 2011
Orange County, CA
If you wanna ride with me im a local in Lake forest.

As for an engine kit you will have to buy a kit and ship it to someone you know in another state then ship it here. I used Kingsmotorbikes.com for my order.

good luck on your build!