passenegers??

GoldenMotor.com

rickie h

Aug 6, 2009
usa
can anyone thing of a way to haul pgers on a motorized bike?ive seen people put on bmx stunt bars and have people stand on em and i know oyu can get trailers for little kids but hass anyone ever hauled passengers?and can anyone think of other methods?fyi i know this is dangerous lol

Last edited:

Fishermanblues

Aug 24, 2008
Tucson Az
A friend and I once built a sidecar for his motorized bike in one afternoon so that we could take it out to dinner later that night. It worked much better than we expected! We were able to carry 3 people (about 500 lbs) at about 15 mph on a 50cc 4 stroke with a centrifugal clutch and 4 speed. The clutch would slip badly at speeds past 15. It made for a really fun night on the town!!!
.crt.

rickie h

Aug 6, 2009
usa
A friend and I once built a sidecar for his motorized bike in one afternoon so that we could take it out to dinner later that night. It worked much better than we expected! We were able to carry 3 people (about 500 lbs) at about 15 mph on a 50cc 4 stroke with a centrifugal clutch and 4 speed. The clutch would slip badly at speeds past 15. It made for a really fun night on the town!!!
.crt.
\

got any specs details or pics for this thing?id love to build one!

the_edge150

Dealer
Aug 21, 2008
Monrovia,CA
my old bike had a banana seat, and pegs for my chica to ride along with, but my current one has BMX pegs. if you go to get them, see if you can get the ones that go between the nut and the frame, not the ones that screw on.

Sydneysider

Mar 20, 2009
Sydney
once I was thinking of cutting the top of the seat tube off my mtb and then clamping a dirt bike seat to the top tube (p) .. its possible (^)