Welcome To Motor Bicycling

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
I would like to welcome you all to motorbicycling.com. please join and jump in on with suggestions and share your knowledge and learn from others. this is the members forum and was started as a place for motor bicycling enthusiast to enjoy :ride2: !

Reactions: Robert Garrison

Bikes

Jun 9, 2008
Re: Wecome To Motor Bicycling

Hi just joined. I built on bike using a Schwinn. 34 speed with the 49cc engine. It has been sold and I may build another on sure like the looks of the one doing away with the sprocket.

scooterhoot

Aug 2, 2009
Britton,mi
Got into this as prodject for my son and I to build, well we built it but it's up to me to work all the bugs out. Thanks gods that I tripped over this sight in the dark. I spent years as a motorcycle wrench, whitch covered most of the motor stuff. Thanks for the links, got some great info.

mr.blonde

Aug 10, 2009
Fort Collins
Hello hello, I just joined, think this forum has been great help with my first bike project. But, I am running into a few snags with the carb, I think it has something to do with adjusting it for my high altitude (6,500ft) Does any one have any tips?
Thank you very much

Lincoln

Aug 20, 2009
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hello, i would just like to say ty to those who maintain the site and to the other members for such a great site! I am still finding my way around here but i can see this is going to be very valuble to my bikebuilding infatuation!!!!

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
I would like to thank you, to all members of this forum. :) I don't think I would have build my MB the way it is today. Getting parts, all modifications, etc, etc. Thanks for all the help. :) This forum sure paved the way to my MBholism. I'm so addicted to this. LOL. I'll be looking forward to my next builds and your other builds.

h0useofz

Aug 27, 2009
san diego
hello i am new to the site. from san diego,ca getting readdy to build my first bike witch will be a crusier. i would like to do a Mt bike, since i have one laying around!

EggBiking

Sep 29, 2011
California
thx for welcoming cant wait to join debates just got a 4 stroke engine kit myself im excited to start on my motorized bike adventure

Greasy

Jan 14, 2012
Oakland, Tennessee
Thanks Paul. I've been visiting for awhile and joined today. I got interested in motor bicycling a few month ago and jumped on all the forums I could find on the subject. I learned a long time ago that the forums were you could really learn about whatever your interest happens to be. The venders always tell you how great their product is, but the forums tell you the truth. On motor bicycling, this forum seemed to have more answers and I've enjoyed it thus far. Thanks for having me.
Greasy

LAguyyy

Super Skilled Master Newb
Feb 25, 2013
Honolulu, hi
Thanks for the site. This forum helped me complete my first build and work the bugs out. Somehow I don't feel like a newbie after being filled with all the knowlede found here and trial and error, when does my nebie status get upgraded?

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Newbie, Senior & Elite titles are just an automated part of the forum software based on post count alone, as such they mean little aside from whether or not a member is a prolific poster.

Example (please don't do this lol, it's annoying): a member could post "yep", "sure enough" or "I agree" a couple few hundred times and receive the distinction of being titled "elite" so don't sweat it, the content of the posts means so much more - regardless of how many or few there may be (click usernames to check profile/previous posts) ;)

Welcome to the place BTW (^)