Wont start......please help!

GoldenMotor.com

holderman

Jan 27, 2014
san antonio, tx
Next time you try to start it and it doesn't start, pull the plug. Is it wet? If yes, she's flooded or you have no spark... but you said you have spark. Maybe flooded. Clean and dry the plug and let sit a little while with the plug out. After installing the plug, try again, with choke off and throttle wide open. She should fire... unless there's no spark.

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
That's your clutch basket,
It's normal for that to be a little loose, some are better than others, some come missing balls.
It's not all that easy getting these apart and back together, but has been done, I wouldn't be so happy if mine was that loose, but it probably still will work.
Once the clutch is back together, it should hold it a bit tighter. And probably rattles like **** when you pull the clutch leaver.
A new clutch would be on my shopping list.
It may be able to be tightened, the 2" ring that holds the balls can be tapped to make sure it's been seated properly, see if you can notice it missing balls?

Last edited:

mercurius04

May 16, 2011
Greece
Hi guys! I changed the pads with new and I clean the plate with brake spray but still nothing... If I thight the flower nut it's going to be too difficult to pedal and start up... Check out my video to understand...

http://tinypic.com/r/icvm1x/8

Last edited:

mercurius04

May 16, 2011
Greece
Hi guys! I changed the pads with new and I clean the plate with brake spray but still nothing... If I thight the flower nut it's going to be too difficult to pedal and start up... Check out my video to understand...

http://tinypic.com/r/icvm1x/8

MANY THANKS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Looks as though the clutch is slipping.
You will need to tighten the flower nut.
You may need to pedal the bike to 10 kph then drop the clutch to start the motor.

mercurius04

May 16, 2011
Greece
Looks as though the clutch is slipping.
You will need to tighten the flower nut.
You may need to pedal the bike to 10 kph then drop the clutch to start the motor.
If I tight it more then it's too difficult to start up the motor even if I cycling...