luckyearlybird Has More Speed Carbs in Stock

GoldenMotor.com

CroMagnum

Sep 2, 2011
Los Angeles
Just a heads up for everyone who wants to replace their finicky CNS carb with the much more forgiving "Speed" carb -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251138490962

Looks like luckyearlybird buys these by the crateload and sells them on eBay in groups of 100 (I believe the max quantity for a Buy-It-Now listing), then starts another one. I've got a CNS on a GruBee 66cc that runs crappy, but missed the last auction. So I picked up a few extra on this go-round ('cuz we all know we're gonna build more of these things :D ).

The downside is you have to deal with luckyearlybird. The upside is $17 delivered is pretty good. So stock up while you can!

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
I'm banned from bidding. Anybody want to buy me 2 speed carbs? I'll give you a DAX RT carb, with additional jets, and carb cable.

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj
Luckyearlybird is a good ebayer,,
I received a 67cc kit from them and the tank developed a leak because I tightened it down to much,,he gave me a choice of keeping the old one and paying $12 shipping for new one,,or send old one back and get new one for free,,I payed $12 and got a new one in a week also have my old one that can be fixed.
Good seller!!!