bike wont pedal while clutch is in

GoldenMotor.com

trashsnacks

May 30, 2012
maryland
I recently bought a bike with a wizard 2 stroke and have been riding it a couple of days. Everything has been working great until today. I pulled the clutch in and pressed the kill switch except it didn't kill the motor. I let the motor idle off and when I went to pedal the rear wheel wouldn't budge. The chain isn't popped and I haven't tried anything yet. Just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas. Thanks in advance.:-||

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
I recently bought a bike with a wizard 2 stroke and have been riding it a couple of days. Everything has been working great until today. I pulled the clutch in and pressed the kill switch except it didn't kill the motor. I let the motor idle off and when I went to pedal the rear wheel wouldn't budge. The chain isn't popped and I haven't tried anything yet. Just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas. Thanks in advance.:-||
Ist I'd remove the chain, and push the bike, might be something in the rear axle.
2nd Remove the spark plug and rotate the engine using the crankshaft.

trashsnacks

May 30, 2012
maryland
Now that I think of it the rear axel may be the problem since the bike has a sturmey archer 3speed. I will check it out and let you know. Thanks!