New Electra Build

GoldenMotor.com

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
I took my new Electra down to Jim at Creative Eng. Sat. to get a motor mount and strocket adaptor and sprocket. Jim designed the motor mount for a Dax F80 engine. The mount was built for the engine's cylinder to end up upright to be able to use a straight intake that he makes. The sprocket needed to have the button head screws counter sunk and the button head screws heads machined flat for clearance at the brake arm. Alot of thought was put in this project to to try to design a good mount and sprocket set up . This is were Jim realy is at his best. The pictures is showing the progress so far.

Attachments

drhofferber

Jun 22, 2008
I took my new Electra down to Jim at Creative Eng. Sat. to get a motor mount and strocket adaptor and sprocket. Jim designed the motor mount for a Dax F80 engine. The mount was built for the engine's cylinder to end up upright to be able to use a straight intake that he makes. The sprocket needed to have the button head screws counter sunk and the button head screws heads machined flat for clearance at the brake arm. Alot of thought was put in this project to to try to design a good mount and sprocket set up . This is were Jim realy is at his best. The pictures is showing the progress so far.
im does very creative work...thats going to be one beautiful bike...Dennis

garystoltz31

May 15, 2011
pacific wa
i have the same bike and i was wondering how much that cost u and does that guy have a website if u could let me know i would apprecate it thank u