Jaguar Collage

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Just a rainy afternoon in Denver and nothing much to do so I collected a few shots of member's Jags and put them together. If I missed any, and I probably did, let me know cause I play with PhotoShop all the time and I can add whatever I want to this picture. Thanks guys for sharing your bikes with me.
Tom

Attachments

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
hey 2door i want one of you custom pipes that thing is awwwwsome please inform me. I got a 1" bender and some conduit .Did you have to leave some out on the end and then cut for the front ? please please tell how you did it . and did you paint it after. or is that chromed

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
This is a pic of my Jag the day befor I put the engine on. hav not uploaded any new pics yet, too buisy riding!!usflg
Ben,
As soon as you have some good shots of your Jag post them and I'll be updating the gallery as time goes on. If they keep popping up I'll have to change my format or do a 2 page gallery. There are a lot of these bikes out there and its fun to see what people are doing with them. Thanks.
Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
This is the day I got the kit.
Ben,
I'll be updating the gallery as more Jaguars show up. That will give you time to get yours complete. I like it. Which engine kit did you get? And what prompted the front wheel change? Is that a suspension fork? Get back to me when your Jag is finished. It's looking good, sir. Thanks for sharing.
Tom

Last edited:

bigben77

Jul 2, 2008
Edmonds, WA
I bought my kit from Power King Shop in Canada. The front and rear wheel are the same, I wanted them to be black so I painted them with high temp engine paint. I had issues when breaking due to the paint on the breaking surface on the rear wheel. So I had to remove the paint so the breaks would stop screaching. Yes, that is a suspention fork I canibalized from my mountain bike. The jag has been finnished for almost a year now and I have two other mb's in my collection as well.

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca

This one was my first build. I have to say that this was the easiest builds ever. The frame works well with these kits.