Fito Modena Sport

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Thought about that too, but it's so low to the engine you just couldn't fit anything big enough in-between to add much.

A small peanut don't look to bad on the top bar though.
Actually you might want to see how I make the tank mount bolt on this disappear ;-}

This is the before shot.

Looks just like a pimple on a pumpkin.......with or without invisible mounting bolts.

Just convert the top tube, it holds plenty..... more than that peanut ;)

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Looks just like a pimple on a pumpkin.......with or without invisible mounting bolts.

Just convert the top tube, it holds plenty..... more than that peanut ;)
I filled the top tube with water, it would only take 2 cups, .5L, that is not enough fuel to be worth it.

I think it looks just fine.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I filled the top tube with water, it would only take 2 cups, .5L, that is not enough fuel to be worth it.

I think it looks just fine.

Now picture in your mind the bike without that humpback peanut......to me it's like night and day.

Handlebar mounted tank, rear tank attached to seatpost or even a camelback worn on your body with quick attach valve would look way better..... don'tcha think?

That bulbous back fender could disappear as well for a much nicer, cleaner look.

trialnerror

Oct 21, 2014
wisconsin
Well there is always another frame that is usefull if you don't like the peanut tank.

http://www.kingsmotorbikes.com/category_262.html

If you don't use a two stroke, that front mount pedestal can be cut off and ground even for a four stroke to mount nicely. and those pesky cable stays can be ground off , too. for a cleaner look.

two others that look similar---Felt Bike frames work well . and Phantom Bikes used to sell their frames separately , but no longer do. now they only have the complete bikes.

Last edited: