99cc preditor case seals

GoldenMotor.com

glennbo

Aug 24, 2010
HAMMOND
does any one know were to order case seals for the 99cc preditor or if there is a honda seal that would work. the rubber o ring not the gasket.
thanks in advance glennbo

glennbo

Aug 24, 2010
HAMMOND
well i should have parked the bike.. it was leaking out the seal next to the flywheel going to the bank i noticed it dripping a little more so i said this would be the last trip till i fix it . coming down my street i opened it up like i always do thats when it blew!! Oil blew into the fan and shot out over both front and rear tires when i hit the brakes to slow when aproaching my house it was like i was on a sheet of ice ,the bike went down. i slid along with it for about 100 feet. needless to say me and the bike are freakin hurtin road rash both knees, elbos ,hands gash in ankle prolly needs a couple stitches but i tough it out i think i was lucky i was goin prolly 35 when i went down! bike has bent crank arm broken headlight and throttle and of course it needs a new freakin seal,rest is just scraped like me LOL it hurts too much to sleep right now. i prolly woulndt be so bad if i was wearing gloves and sleeves. garuntee. i will be gettin some ....

ride safe guys
glennbo .duh.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Wow that sucks! Hope you heal up soon!
Did it toss a rod or just blow the seals? I have very little experience with the china four-strokes...

glennbo

Aug 24, 2010
HAMMOND
as bad as it was it could have been a heck of a lot worse the engine on the bike will be fine once i replace the seal.. i know i wont be at work tommorrow as i make auto paint and acetone and road rash dont mix..

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Sounds like something is wrong to much crankcase presure.
As far as the seals you might find some at a hydrolic cyclinder repair place or maybe even a motorcycle shop. Or like said were you bought it.
Been there and done that on a regular bike, going fishing and jacked on dirt road fishing tackle all over the place. Both hand and knees raw flesh 50 plus years ago and still remember.Glad everting is ok...........Curt

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
More than likely there's a number somewhere on the seal that a lawn equipment shop or Napa can cross reference... Lacking that you only need outer diameter and shaft size where it rides...maybe depth. Sounds like its building too much pressure ( if the crank isn't walking all over where a bearing or bushing is...do you have a breather?

glennbo

Aug 24, 2010
HAMMOND
i feel kinda stupid right now the reason i wiped out wasnt caused by the case seals at all in fact the reason i crashed is mostly my own fault the front motormount rig i was using was not good enough to hold the motor or i over tightened it i know im gonna do something a little different check out this pic

Attachments

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
get well, road rash sucks and them wounds need to be cleaned regularly or you stand a change of infection ''bad news'' some people wont eat something that falls on the ground but dont think twice about grinding ground into their body. anuff said, good luck, dennis