Gentleman, meet...."The Black Widow"

GoldenMotor.com

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
150 miles later and she is running like a beast! Thanks to Dave Rust for building a strong engine. Only downfall, if there is one, is that she doesn't like to cruise...she likes to run just like her daddy! Lmao

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Bike looks great and that pipe is sweet! I bet it runs just about like a KX for sure. I use to race YZ80 and 125 class and those things were crazy fast.

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
I'm still waiting to go through my second gallon of gas before I fine tune her. I think I need to change the jet. I'm a little nervous cause if this thing gets any faster I won't know what to do! LOL

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Yes....bike is running like a champ! Honestly, no problems beside the crack in my exhaust, but that has been fixed. I may put a new fifth silencer on it and I'm probably gonna get the kip springer tensioner.

markfeeney

Jun 21, 2012
Hanoi Vietnam
Hi Runner Mike, great ride mate. Can I ask, did you build the frame or did it come with the tank built in. That just what I want. I have just finished a Tll muntain bike, but am iching to build an "Old style with a built in tank" So can ask... where did you get that frame? awsome

Feel free to email me markjfeeney at hotmail. com.. please
:bike2:

KenX

Apr 20, 2013
Lake Fork, Texas
Nice build, I bet that silicone air intake quietens it down a bit. Sorry to be a dick but i don't think that ram intake is going to do much... unless you reach speeds too fast for a bicycle (like 100kph) it's not going to do much if anything at all.
Ram intake sure looks cool though. I suppose it's not in the way.