Gentleman, meet...."The Black Widow"

GoldenMotor.com

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Thanks guys. I have since taken that intake off and am just running the UNI filter. Engine is running strong. Havent really got on it yet...still breaking her in.

chillphillyphil

Dec 28, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Looks great mike, dig the color scheme. I was going to be ordering a KMC chain as well, but it looks as though it won't work with the manic mechanic hub adapter setup I'm looking at getting. Speaking of, what sort of setup are you running for your back sprocket?

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
image.jpg

Hey guys. This is a pic of an idler sprocket from Pat @ sportsman flyer. It worked awesome on my last bike. I already have the bracket for it welded up on this bike (you can see it in the first pic). My issue is this sprocket only fits a 415 or 41 chain. I can't run those chains with my set up.

Does anyone know where I could get a 20t sprocket that fits a 410 chain and accepts a 1/2" through bolt?

Thanks

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Well guys...it's been an eventful past few days. Had issues with throttles and throttle cables sticking and binding. Fuel issues, leaks, and gas cap issues. Proud to say after hours of cussing and frustration, things are operating smoothly! Just waiting on some small odds and ends, my exhaust to get welded, break in to be complete, and then final dress everything. Once I have her broke in and my exhaust on...I will be in contact with Dave Rust to fine tune the motor. I promise I'll get more pics up soon!

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
Gentlemen...I can't exaggerate enough about what a difference the KX60 exhaust made...HOLY %$@! COMPLETE night and day difference in throttle response, torque, and top end. It is faster than I ever wanna go on a bicycle! The exhaust really woke up that Dave Rust engine I have.

When I get off work, I'm going to paint the exhaust and have to make a bracket for the silencer. PICS TO FOLLOW!!

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
Nice work, looks really cool. The tank frame is slick. I'd be worried about buring my knee on the expansion chamber, as I always seem to end up with the pedals so that my left leg is straight and right bent while motoring along, but that's me.