Cutting out at half throttle!

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Is this like when it's cold out and you see condensation, or is it black-ish smoke like when the carb is set too rich.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I second Bikeguy Joe's question and I also ask, what color is the new spark plug?
Don't forget to let the engine cool down completely before removing the spark plug to check it.

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
I'all think you should have left it alone as it was probably running fine in the first place. It's prolly a good thing that I'm not your dad cuz in the first place I would be working on my own bike (when and if it did need working on) and would be sure you were listening to me when I was trying to teach you something. I know you're a smart kid but you don't always need to work on things if they're not broken. Computers, bikes, relationships, families don't always need fixing or need to go faster than the speed of light, relax and enjoy them until they really do. Life is short.......enjoy life and your youth ( I must remember to instill this upon my own 4 sons).

Sounds like ya plugged the carb up, it's not hard to do on the 49cc Huashengs.
hind sight is 20/20 if he left it alone it prob would of stranded him out away from all base ..